Coconut Shell Exfoliating Gel
INTRODUCTORY PRICE NOW THORUGH JUNE 15TH
This Luxurious exfoliating gel body and face scrub is made with coconut shell powder (biodegradable particles), cold press virgin coconut oil, shea butter, carrot oil, seaweed, vitamin E, dead sea salt and natural oils. Our detox purifying scrub lifts away micropollutants and impurities from skin while improving its texture and appearance. Stimulates skin microcirculation and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
To achieve the best tanning results you must follow the basic steps: Prepare the skin properly, exfoliate, then double exfoliate over areas that can be tricky (such as elbows, knees and the backs of your ankles) and then moisturize with any of our body butters that are lightweight non-greasy formulations.
Tanning Prep Guidelines:
You should prepare your skin beforehand. Your skin should be clean and clear of dead buildup. You want your skin layer to obtain the best brown possible, so using a good quality exfoliator is important. Scrub the arms and legs and the rest of the body with a circular motion. This will help remove lifeless skin that and may improve the effectiveness of tanning. After you clean yourself, use a light moisturizer for the skin to maintain a high skin moisture level, this also helps keep skin follicles clear.
• Any waxing should be done 1-2 days prior to your sunless tanning. DO NOT get waxed after your spray tan and before your initial shower.
• Threading and waxing of eyebrows and lips should be done prior to your tan. It is okay to have your eyebrows plucked the same day after your tan. Threading can be done after your initial shower.
• Exfoliate with a non-oil based, gritty scrub or exfoliant prior to your tan. You want to remove all dead skin so your tan looks as even as possible.
• It is recommended that you limit the amount you shave after your spray tan, as shaving is a form of exfoliation. However, shaving after your initial shower is okay.
After Your Sunless Application
Wait at least 8 to 12 hours after application before you shower. This will allow time for the self-tanning reaction to occur on the skin.
Don’t worry if you see color wash off from your first shower, this is normal. What you see washing off is the immediate cosmetic bronzer and what is left behind is a beautiful sunless tan.
• Do not apply moisturizer until after your first shower, for this could affect the immediate reaction of the sunless solution on the skin and cause streaking.
• Do not exercise until after your first shower.
• Moisturize daily, especially after bathing, to maintain your sunless tan. For best results use a water based moisturizer. Don’t use Mineral oil based moisturizers, they can cause blotchy areas. You may find our moisturizers here that are free of Mineral Oil.
• Do not exfoliate skin for at least 48 hours after your sunless tanning application. When you do exfoliate, do so gently and evenly to preserve an even sunless tan.
• If sun-bathing remember to wear a sunscreen. Sunless products do not contain sunscreen. Although you look like you have a tan, you will still need a sunscreen to prevent your skin from burning.
Directions: Cleanse skin and lightly pat dry. Rub gently in circular motion for one to two minutes. Rinse with warm water. Follow with your regular beauty routine. Apply three to four times per week. For better results, do not use the day of your tanning.